Motor Insurance

We know how important your vehicles are to you which is why we wanted to be able to offer you motor insurance cover for the vehicles you have to use for your business.

Using our experience and knowledge of the insurance needs of workers in the arboricultural industry, we have partnered with two insurance companies, and can arrange a motor insurance policy for you specifically tailored to meet your business needs.

Vehicles covered:

  • Single Commercial Vehicles
  • Agricultural Vehicles
  • Special Types Vehicles
  • Fleet

Covers available:

  • Comprehensive
  • Third Party Fire and Theft
  • Third Party Only

Depending on the policy you choose, your cover may include:

  • Recovery and redelivery of your vehicle
  • Loss or damage to personal belongings in the vehicle (up to a specified imit)
  • Courtesy Vehicle
  • Cover for replacement keys
  • Medical expenses for anybody injured whilst travelling in your vehicle at the time of an accident (up to a specified limit)





It’s easy for you to get cover

Just ring us on 0113 259 3560 and provide us with the information we need to get your quote. We will obtain quotes from both of our partner insurers and come back to you with the quote that best meets your requirements.

If you are happy with the quote there is no need to fill out a proposal form, cover can be put in place from when you speak to us and confirm your cover date.


Flexible payment options:

We can discuss the payment options available to you when we provide the quote.


Customer Service and Claims Handling:

We pride ourselves on delivering good customer service. Our friendly and experienced staff will be on-hand to advise you and help you with any questions you may have about your insurance.

If you have a claim, our knowledgeable team of in-house claims handlers will deal with your claim from start to finish and ensure that you are kept fully informed at all times.


Important Information

Items of ride-on plant fall within the definition of mechanically propelled vehicles under the Road Traffic Act, you are therefore legally required to have motor insurance for any ride-on plant that are used in a public place. A public place is defined under the Road Traffic Act as:

  • Any public road and
  • Any street, road or other place to which the public have access whether as of right or by permission and whether subject to or free of charge.

Contact the team directly on 0113 259 3560 or